Wednesday 7 August 2013

Erase the Last Couple of Months

Wow, I did it again.

I committed myself to learning to draw, even set up a fancy-schmancy blog to force myself to keep going (on the off-chance that anyone started paying attention), and it's been almost TWO MONTHS since my last post.



Does that make you feel a little bit sick? It does for me!

Yes, I'm on a new internship that keeps me pretty busy, and yes, I'm looking for a job, and yes, there's even a girl I like, but none of that is any kind of excuse for not posting regularly about learning to draw. What's even worse is that I stopped learning to draw...

No matter. Erase all that, blow the little bits of the paper that it leaves behind (you know what I'm talking about), and let's start again. I still have some drawings from before that I will post later tonight, both of me learning to draw and a couple random sketches too.

Then, I will be posting at least once or twice a week, every week. Stick around, because I'm back, learning not to suck at art, and this time, it's happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment