Wednesday 11 September 2013

I'm alive.

It happened again, didn't it? I disappeared.

I won't spend too much time chatting on about why my newbie-drawing skills haven't been gracing the pages of this blog recently, but it involves being very busy and a lack of motivation to add large volumes of sharpening pencils and erasing sketches to the end of long days.

However, I'm not one to quit, so I'm back again, to upload some more drawing exercises I've been trying and possibly a sketch from my tablet too!

I know, you're furious, and you have every right to be. I didn't write. I didn't call. You've been worried sick. Let's take a deep breath, and channel that anger into a well-sharpened HB pencil. Yes, when you've finished drawing you may drive it into my neck. Happy now? Good.

And who knows... It was only about a month until I returned this time, so maybe my absences will become shorter and shorter until I'm actually posting weekly like I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment